Croton AYSO Registration
Online Registration Instructions for Croton AYSO 2013-2014 Seasons
How to Register on line and via Mail
1. Log into www.eayso.org (first time users will create a profile).
2. Fill out information: Follow the steps to fill out all of your child’s information and your information if they are a new player (returning players will go to “Application for a returning player” and follow the directions). Ensure that you have completed the online signature by checking the box and typing your name on the line.
3. Continue with additional players: When you get to the “continue to payment” or “continue to print”, if you have additional players to register, “continue to print.” If you are done registering all of your players and plan on paying with credit card, “continue to payment”.
4. Payment: You can pay online or by check. If paying online, return to the home page and click on “Online Payments” and ensure that you click the correct payment box (next to your child’s name if 1st grade or older for $125, or the box below for pre-k, kindergarten, or VIP).
5. Forms: Ensure that you have the following forms:
1 copy of the registration form with a completed electronic signature (2 copies if trying out for Extra Team). If you child’s birthday falls after July 31, please write their grade in the fall on the registration forms.
A check made out to Croton AYSO or a copy of the credit card receipt
For first time players, we need a copy of a birth certificate or passport
Bring or Send all of the above to:
Shannon Varekamp?13 Beekman Ave?Croton on Hudson, NY 10520
$125 for all players in 1st grade and above
$90 for all pre-school and kindergarten players.
$90 for VIP Program
The one Registration fee covers both the Fall and Spring seasons!
Extra Program has additional costs for travel jerseys, tournaments and trainers. These fees will be due after Extra evaluation results are released.
Scholarships are available on an as needed basis. Please contact Shannon Varekamp at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.